This is the place where you can download a form. Our building and construction related forms are located on the Construction Information page.

If you are looking for a form that is not related to building or remodeling, and you don’t see it on this page, it is likely found on our private, owners-only site.


If you wish to receive your mail from the USPS at the Timber Lakes Mail House, you need to make some arrangements at the Post Office in Heber City and then come to the TLPOA office in Timber Lakes to pay for the box.

Please take the following form with you to the Post Office and then bring it back to our office.

Download Mail Box Form


You will need to complete our permit form and exchange it for a Timber Lakes permit to operate an Off Highway vehicle (OHV) In Timber Lakes. If your invited guests are bringing their own OHVs, you will need to obtain a permit for those vehicles as well. Complete our permit form and bring it to the office for your permits. Permits for each OHV are $15 per machine and are good during the calendar year.

  1. Download the form using the link below or stop by the office to pick one up. Fill out all information and either email it to us at or bring it to the office. You must also include a copy of your current STATE REGISTRATION for each machine in your email or bring it to the office. See the office hours by clicking on the Contact Us tab at the top of this page.
  2. You may contact the office via phone or in person. We REQUIRE personal contact with the lot owner listed in our system in order to verify identity and ownership, as well as to ensure you understand and agree to the snowmobile rules and regulations. We will also confirm your payment and pick up preferences.
  3. You may pay over the phone or in person. There is a 3% charge for any cards used, whether in person or not (an addition of 45¢ per machine). If a check is your preferred payment method, You can either mail it to:
    218 Timber Lakes Est
    Heber City, Utah 84032
    or bring it into the office.
    We will not issue stickers until payment and all required documentation is received.
  4. All visitor stickers must be purchased the same way. We reserve the right to refuse issuance and limit quantity at our discretion. Visitors are always required to be accompanied by the owner on Timber Lakes roads!
  5. You may pick up your stickers either at the gate or in person at the office. When you pick up your stickers you will be required to show your identification matching the owner information.
  6. All permits must be affixed to the machine.
  7. The only place that OHVs can be driven outside your lot in Timber Lakes is on the roads. If an OHV leaves the road, other than to enter your property, it is being driven on private property. We will fine anyone who trespasses off the road.

Download OHV Form


You will need to complete our permit form and exchange it for a Timbe