MOUNTAIN MANAGER – Timber Lakes Property Owners Association
Timber Lakes Property Owners Association is searching for a Mountain Manager to oversee and coordinate the day-to-day operations of Timber Lakes Property Owners Association, under the direction of the Board of Directors. Timber Lakes is a gated, private community six miles east of Heber City, Utah. For information about this unique mountain community in the beautiful Heber Valley, check out timberlakesutah.com
- Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day operations of Timber Lakes Property Owners Association, under the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Coordinates all resources that provide services to the association, including staff, vendors, contractors, and governmental agencies.
- Oversees the maintenance, repair and replacement of association facilities, vehicles, equipment, common areas and other assets.
- Collaborates with the Board to plan for long-term projects and improvements on the mountain.
- Implements the budget; monitors expenditures and makes recommendations for budget adjustments.
- Solicits competitive bids and coordinates negotiations for contractual services.
- Oversees all onsite administrative functions, including supervision of administrative assistant and roads maintenance staff.
- Interacts with the property owners to answer operational questions, investigate and resolve complaints; works with the Board to facilitate ongoing communication with the owners.
- Responds to urgent or emergency situations; arranges for outside assistance, as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS – Minimum 5 years work experience managing multiple projects within the property management/construction field or other field closely related to the duties. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Project), ability to prioritize and multi-task, and proven skills in project management, problem solving and supervision.
Other requirements: Lift up to 50 pounds. Current driver’s license and good driving record. Applicant must be bondable. Subject to background and reference checks.
SALARY RANGE: $55,000 – $75,000 Salary negotiable, depending on work experience.
TO APPLY: Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday July 10th, 2015.